• Meet models Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes at Victoria's Secret's Valentine's Day event. Those who spend $60 are eligible for a personal Angel autograph. Victoria's Secret, 722 Lexington Ave., at 58th St. (212-230-1647); 6–8.
• Pear and Plum, two neighboring Lower East Side boutiques, are clearing out shoe inventory — flats and sandals are $25, heels are $35, and boots are $50. Ongoing. 124 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-1030); M–S (1–8), Su (1–7).
• Men's and women's Dries Van Noten (a pleated-chiffon dress is $459), Martin Margiela (a men's duffle coat is $419), and Commes des Garçons (a men's tie-dyed shirt is $196) are up to 85 percent off at IF Boutique. Through 2/15. 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); 11–7.
• Save up to 50 percent on Hanky Panky bralettes, bikinis, camis, and dresses. Through 2/13. 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave; 10–8.
• Brave the madness and hit the Barneys Warehouse Sale for 50 to 75 percent off Lanvin, Christian Louboutin, and Prada. Through 3/1. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); 2/12 and 2/13 (8–9); through 3/1: M, T, W, Th, F (10–9), S, Su (10–7).
Read more posts by Sharon Clott