• Meet designer Maria Cornejo and preview her fall 2009 collection. Barneys, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-826-8900); 10–6.
• Bliss Spa's signature eyebrow waxes are free for the first 25 customers at its Arch Madness event. 541 Lexington Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-219-8970); 8–10. 12 W. 57th St., nr. Fifth Ave., third fl. (212-219-8970); 9–9. 586 Broadway, nr. Prince St., second fl. (212-219-8970); 9–9.
• Check out the debut line of Carrera sportswear brand's sunglasses, featuring vintage-inspired designs. D.J.'s Jesse Marco and Mia Morretti will spin during the kick-off events at both Bloomingdale's locations. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St., metro fl. (212-705-2000), and 504 Broadway Ave., nr. Spring St., men's fl. (212-729-5900); F (6–8).
• Join Saks Fifth Avenue for the premiere of Brooklyn, a new scent by Noho-based artisanal perfumery Bond No. 9 New York. Creator and CEO Laurice Rahme will be on hand to sign perfume bottles. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 49th St. (212-753-4000); 1–7.
• Tända, a skin-care line, teams up with laser surgeon Dr. David Goldberg to promote a better complexion through light therapy. Dr.Goldberg will provide customized skin consultations. Sephora, 711 Lexington Ave., (646-521-2200); 11:30–1:30, and Sephora, 10 Columbus Circle, (212-823-9383); 3:30–5:30.
• Pedro Muñoz of Stallion Boots (as seen on Bob Dylan and Brooke Shields) stops by Bloomingdale's to help customers create their own custom cowboy boots made from his exotic leather collection. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St., men's shoe department (212-705-2104), 11–7, call for appointment.
• Streetwear and sneaker haven Alife Rivington Club joined forces with Nike to create a limited-edition, star-embossed, white-on-white Air Force One shoe called the A.R.C. x Nike Air Force 1. They go on sale on March 14, and if you want to get a pair, prepare to line up early. Alife Rivington Club, 157 Rivington St., nr. Clinton St. (212-253-0363); 11–7.
• Clothing Line is hosting a sample sale featuring men's and women's clothes by Rogan and Loomstate. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T, Th (10–7), W, F (10–6).
• If you didn't get a chance to hit the Brooks Brothers sale last week, don't fret because it's been extended. Brooks Brothers and Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers collections are up to 75 percent off: Sport coats are $99, pants are $69, and outerwear starts at $199. 346 Madison Ave., at 44th St., fourth fl. (212-682-8800); M–F (8–8).
• Save on cashmere at the White + Warren spring 2009 sample sale. Cashmere cardigans and pullovers are $85 (originally $220), cashmere travel wraps are $125 (originally $275), and cotton cardigans and novelty sweaters are $50 (originally $165). 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave., third fl. (212-298-3295); Th (12–7), F (8–7), S (9–3).
• Men's clothes by Gilded Age are 40 to 75 percent off retail prices at the brand's first sample sale. Through 3/14. 11 E. 4th St., nr. Broadway (212-228-7747); Th, F (10–7), S (10–5).
• Tunics and dresses by Roberta Freymann are 30 to 70 percent off. Through 3/14. 153 E. 70th St., at Lexington Ave. (212-585-3767); Th (10:30–6:30), F, S (11–6).
• Purchase jewelry by Lisa K Design such as gold two-inch drop-leaf earrings for $65 (regularly $175) and a triple strand gold and turquoise necklace for $155 (regularly $445) during their online sample sale. Through 3/18. Web only: TheSavvy.com.
• Save up to 75 percent on the fall 2008 and pre-spring 2009 Rachel Roy collection. Through 5/19. 230 Fifth Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-920-1211); Su–Th (10–5).
• Adam Lippes's bright, flirty, fun women’s clothing, basics, and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off at the ADAM spring warehouse sample sale. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–Su (10–7).
• Barack Obama's favorite suitmaker Hart Schaffner Marx's warehouse sale offers deals on suits, sport coats, and other men's clothes. Soiffer Haskin, 317 West 33rd St., nr. Seventh Ave. (718-747-1656); Th (8–7), F (9–7), S (9–6), Su (9–5).
• Handbags are up to 75 percent off at the Ananas pop-up store in Nolita. The Samantha bag is $230 (originally $530), the Coco clutch is $50 (originally $98), and leather and abaca styles are $25 to $98 (originally $98 to $310). Through 3/15. 248 Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (202-445-4845); 12–7.
Read more posts by Sharon Clott