• Bridal specialists will be on hand to help you select the perfect dress at the Melissa Sweet Bridal Trunk Show. Through 2/21. Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., nr. 50th St. (212-940-2269); call for an appointment.
• Custom women's shirting company Rebecca & Drew Manufacturing will add complimentary monogramming to all full-price merchandise and all previously purchased Rebecca & Drew shirts. 342 W. 13th St., at Hudson St. (212-647-8904); 12–4.
• Sister boutiques Plum and Pear are combining and making room for spring stock. Guy Baxter dresses are $50, Eairth tops are $25, Dallin Chase dresses are $100, and select shoes and boots $25 to $50. Through 3/1. Plum. 124 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-529-1030); M-S (1–8), Su (1–7).
• Find fall/winter '08 hats for up to 25 percent off at Still Life. Men’s clothing by House of Cassette, A.D.D., and Generra is 75 percent off. Through 3/1. 77 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-575-9704); 12–7.
• All tops, skirts, dresses, and jackets by Byron Lars Beauty Mark are 80 percent off. Redbag, 250 West 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-719-0001); 11–7.
• Clothes and accessories by Erickson Beamon, Orla Kiely, and Charlotte Ronson are marked down at Showroom Seven; a Tony Cohen chiffon ruffle-sleeve dress that was $600 at Barneys is $200. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St., third fl. (212-643-4810); 10–7.
• Classic Italian leather shoes and handbags are up to 70 percent off at the Bruno Magli sample sale. The Bucine ankle boots are $175 (originally $470), the Filiano sandals are $125 (originally $330), and the Novenia handbag is $170 (originally $390). 145 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 6–8.
• All sterling and semiprecious jewelry is 60 to 80 percent off at Exhibitionist. Pieces range from $20 to $100. 177 Orchard St., nr. Stanton St. (212-375-1530); 12–8.
• Get up to 70 percent off couture bridal gowns by Junko Yoshioka. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St. (212-206-9302); call for an appointment.
• Silk dresses are up to 90 percent off at Secrets of Charm. The Stella dress, the Wiggle dress, and the Ruby dress are now each $65. 95 Horatio St., nr. Washington St. (646-414-0052); 11–7.
• Vintage dresses are $25 (originally $42 to $54) at Collecther every Sunday. Sip mimosas and shop other merchandise marked down 25 percent. 306 Franklin Ave., nr. Lafayette St., Fort Greene, Brooklyn (347-658-7857); 12–6.
Read more posts by Shaena Henry