• Receive a personalized makeup lesson with Le Métier de Beauté makeup artists, and meet relationship experts Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal of the Lifetime series Matched in Manhattan as they give out beauty tips. Stay for a free consultation, and get a free gift bag. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 57th St., beauty level (212-872-8612); Th, F (5–8), call for appointment.
• Most shoes, clothing, and accessories will be marked to $25 and under every weekend this month at the attic sale of vintage boutique Zachary's Smile. 2/5–2/8, 2/12–2/15, 2/19–2/22, 2/26–3/1. 303 Mulberry St., nr. Bleecker St. (212-965-8248); Th–S (1–8), Su (1–7).
• Save up to 60 percent on coats and jackets by Eleanor Duffy. Through 2/6. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth floor (888-440-5222); 10–7.
• Giuliana Teso fur is up to 85 percent off — coats start at $180. Giuliana Teso Showroom, 584 Broadway, nr. Prince St., fifth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
• To celebrate their ten-year anniversary, Zero + Maria Cornejo has silk charmeuse dresses ($206), faux-fur shrugs ($150), and wool capes ($250) marked down. Through 2/9. 225 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-925-3849); noon–7.
• Get your preppy on at Paul Smith, where everything is 75 percent off. Through 2/8. 108 Fifth Ave., at 16th St. (212-627-9770); 142 Greene St., nr. W. Houston St. (646-613-3060). Call for hours.
• The entire vintage-and-modern collection at Dear:55 is marked down 50 percent. Save on bags, shoes, handbags and their own label, Dear, too. Through 2/16. 55 Clinton St., nr. Rivington St. (212-673-3494); 1–7.
Read more posts by Sharon Clott