• Stop by the Ted Gibson Salon for Recessionista Tuesdays. A haircut is $75 (originally $125 to $175), a single-color processing is $75 (originally $125 to $150), and blowouts are $40 (originally $95 to $110). Drop off your business card or fill out a registration form today from 10 to noon for a chance to win a free makeover worth $950. 184 Fifth Ave., nr. 23rd St., second fl. (212-633-6333); T (9–6).
• The Brooks Brothers sale has been extended. Brooks Brothers and Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers collections are up to 75 percent off: Sport coats are $99, pants are $69, and outerwear starts at $199. Through 3/13. 346 Madison Ave., at 44th St., fourth fl. (212-682-8800); M–F (8–8), S (9–7), Su (11–7).
• Clothing Line is hosting sample sale featuring men's and women's clothes by Rogan and Loomstate. Through 3/13. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); T, Th (10–7), W, F (10–6).
• Sophie Roan is closing down shop and putting most of her stock on sale; clothes by Secrets of Charm, Chandi, and more are up to 70 percent off. Through 3/31. 117 E. 7th St., nr. First Ave. (212-529-0085); M–S (noon–7), Su (noon–6).
• Barker Black's men's shoes are 50 percent off. Through 3/18. 198B Elizabeth St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-2166); Daily (noon–7).
• Resurrection is celebrating its thirteenth anniversary with a sale — find 30 to 50 percent off vintage pieces by Versace, Aläia, and more. Through 3/19. 217 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-625-1374); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–7).
• Adam Lippes's bright, flirty, fun women’s clothing, basics, and accessories are 60 to 80 percent off at the ADAM spring warehouse sample sale. Through 3/15. 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; W–Su (10–7).
• Brooklyn-based jewelry line Jules Smith is relaunching its website this month with a special sale for NYmag.com readers. Type in the code "NYMAG20" for 20 percent off all purchases. Through 3/25. Online only: JulesSmithDesigns.com.
Read more posts by Sharon Clott