• Chanel's national makeup artist, Osvaldo Perez (known as O.P. to his clients), stops by Barneys for an all-day beautifying session. Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St., Seventh fl. (212-833-2004); 11–7, call for appointment.
• Shopping bonanza Lucky Shops features designers like Vena Cava, Theory, and more, plus beauty, home, accessories, and shoes for up to 70 percent off. There will also be a denim bar, a Benefit Cosmetics brow bar, and a Nine West boutique. Tickets are $35 for Friday and $20 for Saturday. Through 11/8. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (866.458.2598); Fri. (10–7), Sat. (10–5).
• ABC Carpet & Home offers more than 90 items for a silent auction to benefit three African charities. Items include a Ralph Lauren bed, a Valentino suede handbag, an Alexander Wang silk-yarn dress, and more. Opening bids start at cost price, and interested parties can place bids in the store. Through 11/12. 888 Broadway, at 19th St., second fl. (212-473-3000); Mon.–Fri. (10–8), Sat. (10–7), Sun. (11–6:30).
• D.B.A. Brooklyn and Hong Kong–based toy company Toy2R create a pop-up shop and throw a pre-release launch party for Frank Kozik's new line of grown-up toys, which are reminiscent of Kidrobot. D.B.A. Brooklyn. 454 Dean St., nr. Flatbush Ave., Park Slope, Brooklyn (347-599-0998); 6–11.
• In celebration of the new Juicy Couture flagship store, founders Gela Nash-Taylor and Pamela Skaist-Levy are hosting a meet-and-greet, signing postcards and giving away “Viva La Juicy” tees to shoppers who spend over $200. 650 Fifth Ave., at 52nd St. (212-796-3360); 11–1.
• Butter, Tibi, Something Bleu, and Nancy Geist are having a sample-stock footwear sale. Through 11/13. 307 Seventh Ave., nr. 28th St., Ste. 2307; Mon.–Fri. (10–7), Sat.–Sun (closed).
• Sandals, ballet flats, and wedges start at $40 at the Matt Bernson sale. Through 11/8. 434 Greenwich St., nr. Vestry St. (212-941-7634); Fri.–Sat. (12–7).
• Find 20 percent off everything at the Brooklyn boutique Jumelle, such as A.P.C.'s apple necklace for $88 (regularly $110), or Mociun's scarf for $116 (regularly $144). Through 11/7. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. 9th St., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525); Thurs.–Fri. (12–7:30).
• Items at the Anna Sui sample sale start at $15; the rest of the stock is 70–80 percent off retail prices. Through 11/7. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Eighteenth fl.; Mon.–Fri. (8–9, 11:30–2:30, 4:30–7).
• Tibi's lambswool sweater-capes are $104 (orig. $414), long-sleeve gowns are $200 (orig. $784), belted cape jackets are $140 (orig. $559), and the rest of the stock is up to 75 percent off. Through 11/7. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Fifteenth fl., Penthouse 15 (212-966-3773); Wed. (1–7), Thurs. (9:30–7), Fri. (9:30–5:30).
• A silver metallic dress from Vivienne Tam is $150 (reg. $795) and a taffeta appliqué dress is $120 (reg. $495). Through 11/7. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Third fl. (212-840-6470); Wed. (9–8), Thurs. (9–7), Fri. (10–6).
• Get 20 percent off beauty products from brands like Smashbox, Frederic Fekkai, Lorac, and more with any order during Beauty.com's friends and family event. Through 11/7.
•Abaete's sample sale has sundresses, sweaters, jackets, and more from the spring and fall 2008 collections for up to 80 percent off. Through 11/8. 560 Broadway, nr. Prince St. (212-334-4755); Thurs.–Fri. (11–7), Sat. (12–6).
• Clothing and accessories from Hayden-Harnett's fall 2008 collection are 40 to 70 percent off at EDGE*nyNOHO. Through 11/8. 65 Bleecker St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-358-0255); Wed.–Sat. (12–7).
• Men's and women's shoes and accessories from Fred Perry are on sale. Through 11/9. 547 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-736-3030); Thurs., Fri., Mon., Tues. (10–7) , Sat.–Sun. (12–6). Cash only.