• Personalize your last-minute gifts. Engravings by Joseph Callari are complimentary with men's or women's fragrance purchases of $80 or more. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 9–10.
• Missed the Diane Von Furstenberg sample sale last week? Head to her Meatpacking District store, where all fall merchandise is 60 percent off. Ongoing. 874 Washington St., nr. 14th St. (646-486-4800); Mon.–Wed. (11–7), Thurs. (11–8), Fri.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• Take 50 percent off of Oak's stylish downtown in-house collection. Ongoing. 28 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-677-1293) and 208 N. 8th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn; Mon.–Fri. (11–8), Sun. (11–7).
• The party-friendly clothes by Alice + Olivia are 25 to 75 percent off in-store. Ongoing. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-840-0887); Mon.–Fri. (10-7), Sat. (noon–6), Sun. (closed).
• Don't fret if you've fallen behind on your shopping schedule. Macy's is open all night, and its doors won't shut until 6 p.m. on Wednesday. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400).
• Jack Spade's must-have men's accessories are up to 50 percent off, plus 30 percent off nylon, canvas, and waxwear bags. Through 12/24. 56 Greene St., at Broome St. (212-625-1820); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6). 400 Bleecker St., nr. 11th St. (212-675-4085); Mon.–Fri. (12–8), Sat.–Sun. (11–7).
• Take 20 percent off the stock at Upper Echelon Shoes. 12/26-ongoing. 100B Forsyth St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-8330); Daily (noon–7).
• Sweet kids' clothes from Petit Bateau, Lili Gaufrette, and Splendid are marked down by 50 percent at Small Change. Through 1/31. 1196 Lexington Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-772-6455); Mon.–Fri. (10–6), Sat. (10–5), Sun. (noon–5).
• The year-end sale at Aloha Rag features 70 percent off their stock of fall/winter 2008 merchandise from 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, Giuseppe Zanotti, Ksubi, Rogan, YMC, and more. Ongoing. 505 Greenwich St., nr. Spring St. (212-925-0882); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• Links of London jewelry, small leather goods, and accessories are up to 50 percent off. Through 1/17. 535 Madison Ave., nr. 54th St. (212-588-1177); Mon.–Sat. (9:30–7:30), Sun. (11:30–6). 402 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St. (212-343-8024); Mon.–Sat. (11–8), Sun. (noon–close). MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave., nr. 44th St. (212-867-0258); Mon., Tues., and Thurs. (8–8), Wed. and Fri. (8–7), Sat. (10–6), Sun. (closed).
• Agent Provocateur's racy underthings are half off; the Bridgette bra is $65. Through 1/10. 133 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-965-0229); Mon.–Sat. (11–7), Sun. (noon–6).
• Steven Alan donated 1,000 items from Lulu, Willa, Sophie, Sea, Reve Seam, and its namesake line to Housing Works. Jackets are $150 (originally $450), peacoats are $83 (originally $249), and men's shirts are $56 (originally $168). Today only. Housing Works Thrift Shop, 143 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (718-838-5050); 10–6.
Read more posts by Sharon Clott