• Get a free organic Loomstate T-shirt with any purchase from the spring collection. A graphic designer will be on hand to paint stencils and graphics on each T-shirt. Also, enjoy drinks and music while you shop. Kaight, 83 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (212-680-5630); 5–8.
• Celebrate the arrival of spring with DKNY and Bloomingdale’s. Pick up fresh flowers and samples of the new DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom fragrance. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 8:30–10:30. DKNY, 655 Madison Ave., nr. 60th St. (212-223-2569); 10–noon.
• Makeup artist Osvaldo Perez and the Chanel National Makeup Team are doing one-on-one skin-care consultations and fresh new looks for spring. Bloomingdale's, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-3440); call for an appointment.
• Get 20 percent off your purchase at the Hayden-Harnett Spring Sip, Shop, & Style event. Designers Ben Harnett and Toni Hacker will be there to offer styling advice while you enjoy mimosas and giveaways throughout the day. 253 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St. (212-334-2247); 12–6.
• Handbags from Alexander Wang and Proenza Schouler and shoes from Alaïa, Givenchy, Dries Van Noten, and Nina Ricci are 20 percent off. Through 3/29. Edon Manor. 391 Greenwich St., nr. Beach St. (212-431-3890); M–S (12–7), Su (12–6).
• Men’s and women’s sweaters, boots, shirts, dresses, and denim are $10 to $100 at Built by Wendy. Through 3/22. 7 Centre Market Pl., nr. Broome St. (212-925-6538). 46 N. 6th St., nr. Kent Ave., Williamsburg (718-384-2882); F, S (11–8), Su (noon–6).
• Bridal gowns start at $199 and bridesmaid and special-occasion dresses start at $20. Priscilla of Boston. One day only. 264 W. 40th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-523-0603); 8–8.
• Find pieces from Staerk’s current and past-season collections for 80 percent off. Through 3/21. 182 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St. (212-343-1160); F (4–8), S (noon–8).
• Save 80 to 90 percent on the casual clothes by DDCLab at their sample sale. Men's shirts are $50 (originally $198), men's and women's jeans are $40 (originally $228), women's tops are $60 (originally $358), pants for men and women are $40 (originally $198 to $288), women's leather pants are $100 (originally $900), and T-shirts are $20 (originally $98). Through 4/5. 7 Mercer St., nr. Howard St. (212-226-8980); M–S (10–7), Su (12–6).
• The fall 2008, holiday 2008, and resort 2009 collections by Abaeté are up to 80 percent off. Through 3/21. 560 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 509 (212-334-4755); Th, F (11–7), S (11–6).
• The versatile clutches and bags by Lauren Merkin are up to 75 percent off at the designer's spring sample sale. The Bianca shoulder bag is $225 (originally $525), the Eve clutch is $90 (originally $180), and the Lucy clutch is $80 (originally $250). Through 3/21. Lauren Merkin Showroom, 231 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-239-2459); T–F (11–7), S (11–5).
• Find delicate sterling silver, ten-karat, and eighteen-karat jewelry designs by Me&Ro for up to 75 percent off. Through 3/21. 13 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., second fl. (646-747-5900); Th (12–7), F (10–7), S (10–4).
• Italian leather handbags, travel accessories, wallets, and gifts are 50 to 70 percent off at the Tusk clearance sale. Receive an additional 5 percent off purchases of $200 or more and 10 percent off purchases of $300 or more. Through 3/21. 242 W. 26th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (212-242-8585); M–S (11–7).
• Everything must go at Amarcord’s East Village location. Find vintage men’s and women’s shirts, dresses, pants, skirts, sweaters, hats, scarves, belts, shoes, and bags for $5, $10, and $20. 3/20–3/22 and 3/27–3/29 84 E. 7th St., nr. First Ave. (212-614-7133); 12–6. Cash only.
• Chic hair baubles and headpieces by Colette Malouf are up to 55 percent off retail prices. A raffia herringbone headband is $32 (originally $70) and a patent leather headband is $26 (originally $58). Online only: TheSavvy.com. Starting 3/22 at noon through 3/25 at noon.
• Spring 2009 samples are up to 80 percent off at the Roberto Cavalli sample sale. A blue tie-dye halter dress is $330 (originally $3,900), a leopard-print cover-up is $295 (originally $2,100), and a floral sundress is $255 (originally $1,950). Through 3/29. 50 W. 57th St., nr. Sixth Ave., eighth fl. (212-920-1211); daily (10–6), closed Saturday.
• Blazers, pants, vests, skirts, tees, and overcoats are under $100 at the Libertine sample sale. Through 3/22. 187 Lafayette St., nr. Broome St., seventh fl. (212-925-8445); Th, F (11–7), S, Su (11–6).
• Get resort, vintage, and other pieces by Tucker by Gaby Basora starting at $50 at this four-day sample sale. Through 3/22. 13 Essex St., nr. Hester St. (212-777-8711); Th, F (9–6), S, Su (10–7).
Read more posts by Shaena Henry