This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Williamsburg: Soon, Brooklyn Bowl will be the most packed bowling alley/bar/restaurant/concert venue in town. Get in while you still can, via Part 1 and Part 2.
2) Soho: How pissed are neighbors of Lafayatte's white-hot "diner" hangout Delicatessen about the late-night noise? If this tipster is to be believed, pissed enough to run into the restaurant screaming. Pissed enough to dump buckets of water on sidewalk diners. Wowzers.
3) West Village: Attention publicists! Charles wants to be the new Waverly Inn, and they've already got the attitude.
4) Tribeca: The dream team of Drew Nieporent and Paul Liebrandt unveiled their long awaited makeover of Tribeca's Montrachet, Corton. Have a look around.
5) Citywide: NYC is Foodieville this weekend, as the massive New York Food & Wine Festival kicks off. Here's an insider's guide from the founder himself.
· Eater [eater.com]For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.