This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) The Streetz: It's been almost five minutes since a new high-end food-dispensing truck rolled onto the streets of Manhattan, so without further ado: the Rickshaw Dumpling Bar truck.
2) West Village How much money does a failed restaurant lose? In the case of the shuttered Sheridan Square, $4 million. Yikes.
3) Lower East Side Keith McNally's "Pastis East" pizza parlor may not open on the Bowery until 2009, but there is action!
4) West Village: One year after making a splashy and buzzy debut, what's new at Market Table? A bunch!
5) Prospect Heights So what does a Frank Bruni review do to a restaurant? In the case of James, it speeds up the process.
· Eater [eater.com]For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.