Tuesday PM Linkage
· NYC Waterfalls generated $69 million, says probably biased report [Crain's]
· Meanwhile, NYC Waterfalls destructoporn! [Gothamist]
· Schnabel on Palazzo penthouse pricechop: 'I really wanted to sell it' [NYM]
· After long tease, West Harlem Piers Park now open [Streetsblog]
· The five biggest rental building sales of 2008: Clinton St. takes cake [TRE]
· Say goodbye to Shea Stadium with your own memorial T-shirt [TONY]
· The NoMad neighborhood gets a hotel called, yep, NoMad [HotelChatter]For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.