· PriceChopper: Hip townhouse goes from $18M to $13.85M in 6 mos. [TRE]
· Wal-Mart opening (pop-up) store in Times Square [Reuters]
· Courtney Love wants an East Village walk-up. Run. Run now. [P6Mag]
· Socialite Tinsley Mortimer on why she wants to sell condos [Cityfile]
· Shiny new F Train car indicates Brooklyn's acceptance? [Lost City]
· Few stabies left at 4 Park Avenue, but lots of cars hitting people [Metro]
· Capitalism finally falls as Chairman Mao reigns on Park Ave. [Urbanite]
· Craig surprised that NBC pages use Craigslist [CNewmark]For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.