This week's top dish from Eater, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Soho: Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please: Keith McNally has declared that winter is here.
2) West Village: Acclaimed British chef Fergus Henderson is in town for his annual FergusStock. Here's what he'll be cooking at the Spotted Pig on Sunday.
3) East Village: And here's what Fergie will be frying up (lamb brains, an entire rabbit) at Momofuku Noodle Bar on Monday.
4) Upper East Side Chef Charlie Palmer's Aureole turned 20 with quite the bash last night. Apparently the market for $300 dinners is still robust.
· Eater [eater.com]For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.