A new food hall is coming to Manhattan, and it will be run by the same group responsible for one of the city's more popular food markets.
Gansevoort Market Food Hall announced that it will be opening a second location at the Oculus some time in Fall 2020. It will be similar to the one found in the Meatpacking District, and is set to offer a wide variety of different cuisines — ranging from classic American to Mediterranean to Asian fusion, according to the group.
Special events like live music and karaoke will also be offered at the Lower Manhattan location, located at the Westfield World Trade Center Shops.
Some of the vendors include:
- Gansevoort Bar — Drinks and cocktails
- Eat Well — Mediterranean
- Have An Ice Day — Bubble tea and ice cream
- K-Pop Haus — Korean BBQ, bowls, noodles and soup
- Los Panchos Taqueria — Mexican
- LULU — Poke and bibimbap
- Makito — Sushi and ramen
- Pink Butter — Cookies and coffee
- Patsy's Pizzeria
- Tama — Japanese rice bowls, pancakes and noodles
- The Fryers — Fish and chips
- Cevichelsea — Ceviche bowls, rice bowls and rotisserie chicken
- Wing Club — Korean signature wings, strips, sandwiches and salads