Looking to get off land this summer? Here's a look at some ways to have some fun on the water in NYC:
- Take a ferry ride to Staten Island to see the Statue of Liberty for free.
- Go kayaking for free on Staten Island, they provide kayaks, life jackets and paddles.
- Go on a yacht cruise or architechture tour around Manhattan.
- Spend the day at one of New York City's many beaches.
- Rent row boats or kayaks at Central Park.
- Eat dinner at the Grand Banks, it's an oyster bar on a boat.
- Go on a speedboat tour to see the skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
- Get drinks at the Frying Pan which is a seasonal bar on a boat.
- Go jetskiing on New York's waterways.