Hundreds of NBC New York viewers took our Facebook 4 Word Challenge and told us their resolutions for the new year in just four words.
Many people expressed aspirations for a peaceful 2015, including Paris Lene, with the resolution, "to be at peace."
Others wished for healthier days ahead, pledging improvements to diet and exercise or to overcome disease. Gloria Sancho has this resolution, "To beat breast cancer."
Some focused instead on relationships and filling their lives with healthy ones. Adrian Velazquez wrote the touching: "Make her my wife."
Here are more highlights. Click on the Facebook post below to read them all and add yours.
- Sharon Winne: Cut off toxic people
- Laurie Zigga: Pay it forward, Smile!
- Daniel Sudré: To spend less money
- Lisa Filipovsky DiCostanzo: To have more patience
- Mariah Davolt: Help mom around house
- Amanda Stevens: Find a new job
- William Thillet: Gonna hit the gym
- Terry King Lane: No more greasy food
- Steve Mager: Accept my minor flaws
- Lisa E: Treat everyone with respect