Corey Feldman’s 1993 Police Interview Naming Alleged Sexual Predators Discovered by Police

Corey Feldman told you so.

In an interview on NBC's "Today" show on Oct. 30, Feldman said he had revealed names of men who had allegedly sexually assaulted him as a child actor during an interview with police in 1993.

"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" swept the Emmys and HBO's "Game of Thrones" came back with a "Best Drama" win during TV's biggest night. But it was director Glenn Weiss who provided the most touching highlight of the night after he pulled off a successful proposal to his girlfriend, Jen Svendsen, as the cameras rolled on-stage.

(Published 5 hours ago)

"If anyone wants to go back to 1993 when I was interviewed by the Santa Barbara Police Department, I sat down and I gave them the names," Feldman said on "Today". "They're on record. They have all this information. "

But, following the interview the Santa Barbara police said in a statement no such interview existed.

Now, they're saying otherwise.

The 2018 Emmys Highlights: From the Red Carpet to the Stage

"Following the recent inquiries into the Sheriff’s Office interview of Mr. Feldman in 1993, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office conducted an additional review for any stored items remaining from the Michael Jackson investigation," Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office public information officer Kelly Hoover told NBC's Owned Television Stations in an emailed statement. "In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation. A copy of Mr. Feldman’s interview was located. The recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department."

In the statement the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office stopped short of confirming the contents of the audio tapes.

"Due to the fact that this case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, we are unable to comment further and any documentation or evidence related to this case is exempt from release," the statement concluded.

On Oct. 25 Feldman released a seven-minute video in which he unveiled a plan to shoot a movie about being sexually abused when he was a child actor. He said the film will expose an alleged pedophile ring in Hollywood and name six alleged abusers.

With her movie “Bel Canto” coming to theaters Friday, Julianne Moore chats with Seth Meyers about her fear of singing for the film, in which she plays an opera singer.

(Published Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018)

"It will be a very true story. Everybody that affected my life, I'm going to give the perspective that I can give, what I viewed, what I experienced from a first-hand account," he told "Today."

Fox News was the first to report that Feldman's police interview had been recovered.