These items were hand-picked by "New York Live" contributor Ashley Bellman. NBC has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by NBC.
Picking the perfect holiday gifts can be stressful, but lucky for you "New York Live" contributor Ashley Bellman found some unique deals you don’t want to miss.
From the best beauty buys to animal art any pet owner will love, here are some great gift ideas to satisfy just about everyone in your life. Watch the video above and visit the links below!
1. Style Pro Makeup Brush Cleaner and Drier - $49.99: It cleans and dries brushes in seconds.
2. Brandless DIY Beauty Bundle -- $18: Everything at this online store is $3! You can buy one of their bundles like the DIY Beauty Bundle that has ingredients for homemade scrubs and moisturizers.
3. SelfMade -- $50 per month and up: Have a team of professional photo editors at your fingertips. If you aren’t Photoshop savvy or don’t have a fancy camera, this app can truly transform your cellphone pictures tailored to your liking. Whether you want to perfect the holiday card photo or family pictures, or better your social media platform/brand, SelfMade has something for everyone.
4. Framebridge Instagram Mini -- $39: Once you have your perfect photos, you can upload them from your feed or phone and this site will print, custom frame and ship you photos that are 11x11-14x14 with a mat, 5.5x8.8 without.
5. Pop Your Pup -- $119.99 and up for canvas: Take a photo of your cat or dog and have it turned into a pop art wrapped canvas or put it on clothing.
6. Essential Oil Starter Kit -- $53.34: From relaxation to alleviating bug bites or burns, essential oils are a great natural cure. This two-pack essential oil starter kit (one for you and one for someone else) lets you start with the basics and highlights the unique benefits of each oil.
7. Yoga Collection -- $69.33: The Yoga Collection, also from doTERRA, features three oils designed to enhance life and yoga practice.