See where the stars ended up last night.
- Liev Schreiber, Angie Harmon, Kerry Washington, Penn Badgley, Matt Dillon and Regis Philbin were among the stars on hand at the Conde Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards [wireimage]
- Uma Thurman, Alan Cumming, Kate Walsh and Taye Diggs took in the opening night Broadway performance of "A Life in Theatre" starring Patrick Stewart and T.R. Knight at the Schoenfeld Theatre [Zimbio]
- Samanthan Ronson caught up on her "Friday Night Lights" viewing [samantharonson]
- "Mad Men's" Jon Hamm hosted an event for the Jaeger-LeCoultre company to celebrate the launch of their New Hybris Mechanica watch [Getty Images]
- Sam Rockwell,Hilary Swank and Juliette Lewis were on hand for the Cinema Society's screening of their new film "Conviction" at the Tribeca Grand Hotel. Gerard Butler,Anthony Mackie, Richard Belzer and Courtney Love also attended [AP]
- Whitney Port headed home from a trip to Africa [whitneyEVEport]
- Amare Stoudemire, La La Vasquez, Tinsley Mortimer, Kellen Lutz and Herschel Walker hit the 2nd Annual ESPN The Magazine's "The Body" event at Skylight Studio. ESPN's "The Body" issue highlights the physiques of several athletes with photos taken of them in the nude [Getty Images]
Join the Niteside mailing list! We'll help shed light on life after dark by keeping you posted on the latest from last night. Sign up here.