See where the stars ended up last night.
- Ivanka Trump hit up the NY Observer/HSBC Jazz Festival at the Nokia theatre [IvankaTrump]
- Frank Sinatra’s daughters Nancy and Tina Sinatra, Donald Trump, Kathie Lee Gifford, Neil Diamond, Spike Lee, and Edie Falco were among those who turned out on the red carpet for the opening night of "Come Fly With Me" on Broadway [broadway.tv]
- Tinsley Mortimer wondered who wore the same Versace dress better, Taiwanese actress Chang Yung-Yung or her? [tinsleymortimer, Zimbio]
- Designer Chrissie Miller promised LiLo more “sick” tank tops when she visits NYC [chrissiemiller]
- "Harry Potter" starlet and Brown scholar Emma Watson signed autographs for fans while at the Pulinos cocktail party for international design project LONDON show ROOMS. Models Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann and Hillary Rhoda and actress Melissa George also attended [Daily Mail, Wire Image]