So what's for sale? Everything and everything, as long as it's handmade, high-quality, unique and (almost always) eco-friendly: clothing, home décor, jewelry, accessories, paper goods, bath and body products, toys, baked goods, you name it.
You'll recognize more than a few vendors from seeing their merchandise in local shops; here, you're buying straight from the source, so expect savings aplenty. And if you still haven’t picked up a Mother's Day gift, this event is chock-full of goods handmade with love. Some examples from TheNewNew's blog:
- whimsical, mainly bird-themed art and decor by PurtyBird
- handcrafted hats by RocksandSalt
- hand cut sterling silver jewelry by Caja
- stained glass and NYC-themed photo jewelry, accessories, and mirrors by CityBitz
- clocks made with upcycled and vintage materials by NewYorkClocks
- one-of-a-kind toys for infants and children by WindowsOfAgate