And, now, as you settle into your Saturday routine, check out some of the top items on Curbed this past week.
1) Everywhere: It was the week the real estate boom was officially declared dead and, of course, the Day of the Dead with market reports thrown in for good measure.
2) WTC: Yes, friends, we have a new, detailed time line for the WTC site. For now.
3) Williamsburg: The world is looking pretty nice from up on the 17th floor of the Edge, fast rising on the shore of the East River.
4) Chelsea: The bitter battle has ended with Chelsea Enclave, the luxury condo building on the grounds of the neighborhood's historic Seminary, kicking off sales and marketing.
5) West Village: CHUPI REMAINS IN CRISIS. The pictures of the de-pinkification prove the point. Hang in there Chupster and don't break our hearts.
6) Dumbo: In case anyone wasn't sure, our old friend Dumbo is the most expensive neighborhood in Brooklyn.
· Week in Review Archive [Curbed]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.
Published at 12:31 AM EDT on Jul 30, 2009 | Updated at 11:32 AM EDT on Oct 4, 2008