· Career advice for ex-Wall St. people: become plumbers [NYT]
· SHoP Architects floats to the top of the pond [NYDN]
· All those projects you thought the MTA was doing? HaHa. [Second Ave. Sagas]
· Here's the UES 'townhouse of horrors' & it ain't because of PriceChops [Urbanite]
· Fedders Friday comes to Sunset Park and finds a lot to work with! [NYShitty]
· Blast from the past: the Prospect Hill Water Tower [Ephemeral NY]
· Elite Park Slope school making tons of friends in the community. Not. [GL]
For more stories from Curbed, go to curbed.com.