One of the coolest, most unusual places in NYC we’ve been lately is the
- Red barns, farm animals, rolling pastures, and yet you’re still in
- You’ll get to check out the only working vineyard in metro NYC (yep, they just bottled their first Merlot)
- Forking Fantastic author Tamara Reynolds will be cooking the dinner, along with Amy Bodiker, formerly of Stone Barns (she’s coming all the way from
to cook for y’all) Ohio
- The menu is designed to represent different ethnic groups that make up the borough of
- …and that includes “taking free range chickens that the farm raised, bathing them in a homemade adobo, wrapping them tightly in banana leaves and slow roasting them,” according to Reynolds.
- …and you’ll get to sup on all this goodness under the stars.
Summer Feast in the Field
Wednesday, August 11,
Farm tour at ; dinner at