NYPD Searches for Duo After Man Gunned Down in the Bronx | NBC New York
National & International News
The day’s top national and international news

NYPD Searches for Duo After Man Gunned Down in the Bronx

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Police released images of two men they're desperate to find -- two men they say gunned down a man in the Bronx. Tracie Strahan reports. (Published Monday, Oct. 24, 2016)

    What to Know

    • Police say they're searching for a gunman in a wheelchair and his partner after a man was shot down in the Bronx over the weekend

    • Police say a 28-year-old man was shot multiple times and killed on Sunday morning

    • Police released images of the men they are looking for; one of them was in a wheelchair

    Police are searching for two men, including an alleged gunman in a wheelchair, seen on surveillance video after another man was gunned down in the Bronx over the weekend.

    Kevin Thomas, 28, was found on East 143rd Street in the Mott Haven Houses early Sunday. Police said he had been shot multiple times in the torso.

    Thomas was rushed to Lincoln Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

    No arrests had been made as of Monday morning.

    Police released surveillance images of two men they are looking for. They said they believe that the gunman was in a wheelchair when he opened fire. 

    The NYPD asks anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.

    Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android