Worker, 21, Electrocuted on Long Island

Name of victim not immediately released

Saturday, Nov 6, 2010  |  Updated 10:15 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Worker, 21, Electrocuted on Long Island

A Branford business owner is fined $6,600 after he and two employees were electrocuted on the job.

advertisement

Police on Long Island say a 21-year-old male worker was electrocuted when his aluminum extension ladder struck overhead power lines.

Police say it happened just after 2 p.m. Friday while the man was replacing gutters on Morton Drive in Plainview.

His name was not immediately released.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Follow us on Instagram!
We post photos taken by our news... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out