Police are searching for a "well-dressed" suspect wanted in a series of Manhattan burglaries between February and March.
In a surveillance video of one of the burglaries, the suspect is seen wearing a dark overcoat, dark suit and gloves.
Upper East Side resident Joe Puglies believed the suspect's style of dress helped him get away with so many break-ins in the area.
"He's got good shoes on, they're polished, he's got good pants, he's got a good jacket, he's got a great tie," said Puglies. "He's the real deal. No one's paying any attention."
Police said the suspect is wanted for the following burglaries or attempted burglaries:
- Between Monday, Feb. 6 and Saturday, Feb. 11, when he entered an apartment through a balcony door on East 64th Street, and took various watches.
- Between Sunday, Feb. 19 and Tuesday, Feb. 27, when he entered an apartment on East 62nd Street, and ransacked the apartment but fled without taking anything.
- Between Sunday, Feb. 19 and Thursday, Feb. 23, when he entered an apartment on East 63rd Street through a living room window accessible from the roof, and took a laptop computer and jewelry.
- On Friday, Feb. 24, between 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., when he pried open a roof access door to the Antonio Tincati clothing store at 20 East 63rd St.
- On Friday, March 30, between 7:40 p.m. and 9:20 p.m., when he entered an apartment on East 60th Street through a skylight, forced open an inside access door to the Carlos De La Puentas Antique store, and took a laptop, a camera, a leather bag and assorted jewelry.
Police also said Tuesday they were searching for a "well-dressed" groper who has struck at least four times in Manhattan.
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS or at nypdcrimestoppers.com.
Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anytime, anywhere. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Sign up for email newsletters here. Get breaking news delivered right to your phone -- just text NYBREAKING to 639710. For more info, text HELP. To end, text STOP. Message and data rates may apply.