Don't drink the water!
Dozens of public school students were sickened after they drank contaminated water from fountains at a Queens elementary school, officials said.
At least 80 students at PS 20 were sent to Flushing Hospital and New York Hospital Queens, after complaining of stomach aches and two students vomited. They were all treated and released, officials said.
School officials think the chemicals came from faulty central air installed in a new wing of the Flushing elementary school. But they say the chemicals are low toxicity.
Education department spokeswoman Margie Feinberg says it's believed air conditioning fluid from a faulty system leaked into the water supply.
The school's water supply was turned off and students were then given bottled water.
Parents were called and notes have been sent home. School is in session tomorrow.