New Jersey authorities have issued a warning about what may be a tainted batch of heroin that's being sold.
The warning comes after two men suffered fatal overdoses in separate incidents last week in Ocean County. Both men had heroin folds with the words "Bud Light" stamped in red.
County Prosecutor Joseph Coronato said a 42-year-old Jersey City man was found dead Friday in the bathroom of a Point Pleasant supermarket. The next day, a 32-year-old man was found dead at a Seaside Heights home.
Coronato says both overdoses may have been caused by a batch of heroin that included "toxic elements" which prove fatal without medical attention. He says law enforcement officials will test the drugs to determine their composition.