ABC Newsman's CT Home Damaged in Fire

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    Mike Agogliati/Register Citizen
    The scene inside the Sharon home of ABC News correspondent Brian Ross. The home on Lucas Rd. was damaged by fire Monday. PHOTO COURTESY: Mike Agogliati/The Register Citizen.

    Fire destroyed the Sharon home of ABC correspondent Brian Ross Monday.

    Flames could be seen coming from windows of the home on Lucas Road around 2:30 p.m., according to neighbor William Trowbridge.

    Ross used the house on weekends and during the summer, Trowbridge said.

    No one was home at the time of the fire.

    The blaze started on the first floor, Sharon's Fire Marshal told The Register Citizen.