A pair of robbers is wanted in a slew of Manhattan business robberies dating back to October, including a sex toy shop, a pawn shop, a handbag store and a creperie, police said.
The robberies took place across Manhattan, and include the following incidents, according to police:
- Thursday, Oct. 13, at the Pleasure Chest at 156 Seventh Ave.
- Thursday, Oct. 20, at the Braccialini handbag store at 436 West Broadway
- Thursday, Oct. 20 at EZ Pawn Corp. at 200 West 14th St.
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, at the MZ Wallace clothing store at 102 Christopher St.
- Thursday, Nov. 10, at the Westside Rare and Used Store at 2246 Broadway
- Friday, Nov. 11, at the Spot doggie day care center at 105 West 72nd St.
- Sunday, Nov. 13, at the Creperie eatery at 112 MacDougal St.
In each of the robberies, either one or both the suspects demanded money from the cashier, either implying or showing a handgun, according to police. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with information on the suspects is asked to contact police at 800-577-TIPS or at nypdcrimestoppers.com.