Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
A woman died after her husband injected her in the buttocks with cyanide, police said.
Authorities say 35-year-old Erlendy Flores died Tuesday, a day after 41-year-old Flavio Godoy stuck a syringe in her arm while she was bent over packing her clothes.
They say he then drank the same liquid from a cup and died.
The couple had argued Sunday, and she spent the night at her sister's apartment in the same Bronx building.
Police say she returned to her apartment the next day to collect her things while her brother waited outside.
Police are investigating how Godoy got the poison. They say there was a history of domestic violence.
Flores had been in a coma earlier Tuesday before succumbing to the poison.