Electrician Electrocuted, Found Dead in Crawl Space
His body was found in a basement crawl space still holding an electrical wire
A Connecticut electrician was found dead in a narrow crawl space of a Westchester, N.Y. home a day after being electrocuted.
Police say Macol and a general contractor were working in the home on Tuesday. Police say the general contractor finished his work and left. The Westchester family returned home and saw Macol's van still in the driveway but they didn't know why it was still there.
The newspaper says the family called police the next day and an officer using a flashlight spotted Macol's body in a basement crawl space still holding an electrical wire.
Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytime: iPhone/iPad App | SMS Alerts | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS
Copyright Associated Press