Boy, 3, Chokes to Death After Shirt Gets Tangled on Nightstand: Source

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    TK
    Shutterstock

    A 3-year-old boy died after his shirt apparently got tangled on a nightstand in his Bronx home and choked him to death, a law enforcement official tells NBC 4 New York.

    Emergency officials found the toddler unconscious in the Morris Heights home Wednesday evening and brought him to Bronx Lebanon Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

    Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytimeiPhone/iPad App | Twitter | Facebook | Email Newsletters Send Us News Tips | Google+ | Instagram | RSS