Boy, 3, Chokes to Death After Shirt Gets Tangled on Nightstand: Source

By Shimon Prokupecz
|  Thursday, Apr 4, 2013  |  Updated 3:38 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Tangled Shirt Chokes Bronx Boy, 3, to Death: Source

Shutterstock

advertisement

A 3-year-old boy died after his shirt apparently got tangled on a nightstand in his Bronx home and choked him to death, a law enforcement official tells NBC 4 New York.

Emergency officials found the toddler unconscious in the Morris Heights home Wednesday evening and brought him to Bronx Lebanon Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytimeiPhone/iPad App | SMS AlertsTwitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Follow us on Instagram!
We post photos taken by our news... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out