7 People Sickened By Carbon Monoxide in Hackensack

Officials say a chimney was damaged.

Monday, Nov 28, 2011  |  Updated 2:13 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
7 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

Getty Images

advertisement

Seven people were sickened by carbon monoxide Monday in a residential Hackensack, N.J. building.

Authorities say a damaged chimney at the home on Gamewell Street was likely the cause.

Carbon monoxide was at a deadly level, officials said.

Three in serious condition were taken to Hackensack University Hospital and four were treated and released.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
Follow us on Instagram!
We post photos taken by our news... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out