3 Seriously Hurt in Brooklyn Carbon Monoxide Exposure: FDNY

Tuesday, Mar 25, 2014  |  Updated 8:31 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
3 Hurt in Brooklyn Carbon Monoxide Exposure: FDNY

Shutterstock

Three people were taken to the hospital in serious condition after being exposed to carbon monoxide gas in a Brooklyn building Tuesday morning, firefighters say.

The victims were taken to Jacobi Hospital after firefighters were called to a building on Arlington Avenue in the Cypress Hills neighborhood shortly after 5 a.m., the FDNY says. 

All of the victims are expected to survive.

The situation was brought under control at about 5:30 a.m., firefighters say.

The source of the gas was not immediately clear. 

Get the latest from NBC 4 New York anywhere, anytimeiPhone/iPad App | Twitter | Facebook | Email Newsletters Send Us News Tips | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
21st Century Solutions
The NBCUniversal Foundation is partnering... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out