Hey Dummy! Read this and you'll look smart. You don't have to be a genius to impress people –– just fake it. Here's a daily list of must-read articles that will impress your co-workers, wow your friends, and make you seem like you know stuff....
- Physicists say that sliding head-first into a base is faster than feet-first. And Rickey Henderson agrees.
- Will you remember where you were when you found out Lehman Brothers died? It very well could be look at as the day captialism became extinct.
- Modern economics is going bankrupt and the crisis is going to get worse and harder to fix.
- Scientists are developing actual 'thinking caps' that uses magnetic pulses to influence brain behavior. The 'cap' suppress the detail-hoarding area of the brain into order to let the 'bigger picture' come through.
- There's only so much an iPhone can do. The multi-year hot streak enjoyed by Apple Inc. ended this week as the technology company endured a devastating 18-percent loss.
- And, finally, to cheer you up or simply confuse you futher: cartoons on the economy from the New Yorker.