The buzz from Lincoln Center:
* Glitzed-out Fashion Week attendees may have a new bit of bling to covet. Kim Kardashian's ludicrously large engagement ring from Kris Humphries--which came in at a whopping 19.81 carats with perfect clarity--is rumored to be heading to auction, and estimated to fetch something betweek $300,000 and $500,000. [The Cut]
* It's good to be Reed Krakoff. Shortly before his spring '14 show Wednesday afternoon, news broke that the former Coach CEO shelled out a cool $50 million to buy out his namesake brand from under Coach parentage.
* Paris Hilton made an unexpected appearance at designer Jeremy Scott's showing, to which she sported a plain black shift dress and, of course, a cellphone attached to her face. [Fashionista]
* Speaking of Jeremy Scott, the designer's awesomely campy "Teenagers from Mars" collection was conceived in collaboration with Kenny Scarf. [Complex]
* Rihanna got her hands on the "Parental Advisory" sweatshirt from Alexander Wang's logo-obsessed spring '14 collection. At this rate, it will be passe before it even hits shelves.
* Interestingly, as Stylecaster discovered, a $46 version of the same sweatshirt has been available at Urban Outfitters for months. Is this an instance of high-fashion mimicking high-street? Round and round we go.