Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
David Arquette says he's ready to "bring it" on "Dancing with the Stars" Season 13. So, how supportive are ex-wife Courteney Cox and daughter Coco?
David Arquette didn’t have the magic to escape elimination on “Dancing with the Stars.”
The veteran “Scream” actor and pro partner Kym Johnson were voted off ABC’s dance competition on Halloween Week, despite having scored second from bottom on the leaderboard.
Arquette, 40, dressed as a magician vampire Monday for a cha cha cha judge Len Goodman said had transformed him into a dancer. But it wasn’t enough to earn him another invitation to the ballroom when judges' scores were combined with viewer votes.
“This whole thing has been incredible,” Arquette said after learning his fate. “I’ve loved it.”
“But there must be a mistake because this is my show. I can’t be going home,” he joked.
Joining this season's "Dancing" cast allowed Arquette to “face my fears” while also learning how to hoof it, he said.
Arquette's exit spared week 7's leaderboard laggard, Nancy Grace, from getting the boot. The HLN host predicted with confidence earlier in Tuesday’s broadcast that, “it ain’t over yet.”
She'll keep dancing in week 8 with partner Tristan McManus.
Others returning next week for a shot at the mirrorball trophy are: Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy, J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff, Ricki Lake & Derek Hough and Rob “Dark Horse” Kardashian & Cheryl Burke.