Photos and VideosMore Photos and Videos
Lindsay Lohan's affair of the necklace is expected to end on Wednesday in a Los Angeles courtroom with a no contest plea instead of a trial.
A source close to the actress told CNN that Lohan will enter the plea on the misdemeanor theft charge. Lohan has been accused of stealing a necklace from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store earlier this year.
The actress does not have to legally appear before the judge in court and it is likely her attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, who could not be reached for comment by Access Hollywood on Tuesday, will enter the plea for the actress.
Lohan's expected plea could land her around two weeks in jail, Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore told CNN.
The upcoming star of "Gotti: Three Generations" was charged in February with felony grand theft of a necklace, valued at the time at $2,500.
The charge was reduced late last month, however, to just a misdemeanor.
Lohan was convicted in April of a probation violation in relation to the jewelry incident. She was sentenced to 120 days in county jail, but, after posting $75,000 bail was released under a "work release" program, a source close to the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department previously told Access Hollywood. She was also sentenced to 480 hours of community service, which she has already begun serving.
Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan: The Early Years
PLAY IT NOW: Lindsay Lohan Talks Possibly Joining The Cast Of 'Gotti: Three Generations'
PLAY IT NOW: Inside The Courtroom: Judge To Lindsay Lohan - If You See Me Again, It Will Be 'To Plead Guilty' (March 10, 2011)