According to the mag, the dynamic duo earned a whopping $122 million between June 2008 and June 2009.
Beyonce beat husband Jay-Z's bank account, bringing home $87 million to his $35 million. This isn't the couple's first time on Forbes' list. Last year they also came in the top spot, pulling in $162 million.
On Tuesday, Beyonce told USA Today that she's planning a well-deserved break after she wraps her current tour next month.
"It's definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries," the 28-year-old singer said. "I'd like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again."
During her planned hiatus, Beyonce said she wants "to go to restaurants, maybe take a class, see some movies and Broadway shows."
Forbes' full list of the 15 Top-Earning Couples:
1. Jay-Z and Beyonce- $122 million
2. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart - $69 million
3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -$55 million
4. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith - $48 million
5. David and Victoria Beckham - $46 million
6. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi - $36 million
7. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson - $35.5 million
8. Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy - $34 million
9. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - $33.5 million
10. Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow - $33 million
11. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick - $29 million
12. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - $28 million
13. Eva Longoria and Tony Parker - $22 million
14. Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley - $20 million
15. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban - $17 million
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood's Hottest Couples!
PLAY IT NOW: Harrison Ford On 'Indiana Jones 5:' 'I'd Love To Do It'
PLAY IT NOW: Access Extended: Beyonce Honest & Emotional