Thank God It's Friday and you know what that means! Here are five things I'm obsessing over this week!
1) VALERIE BERTINELLI - Hello?! The 48-year-old's body looks amazing on the cover of People magazine in a teeny green bikini. Tipping the scales at 172 pounds only two years ago, she's now at a jaw-dropping 123! Kudos to Valerie who has never looked, or felt, better!
2) BRIGHT POLISH - Natalie Portman confidently nailed a bright yellow manicure earlier this month. I love a pop of color in the Springtime and one of my favorite ways to add a bright hue without overdoing it is through nail polish. My choice is bright pink. La Paz-itively Hot by OPI is my favorite and is available at just about any beauty supply store for $8.50
3) SPRING SCARVES - Scarves are not just for Winter! Ever since I learned Oprah's trick for tying scarves I've been addicted. (So is Rachel Bilson--she's always rocking scarves!) And I've learned that there are great lightweight scarves out there that can really add flair to a simple t-shirt. My go-to place for many accessories these days is Nordstrom's "BP" Junior Department… they have a great and affordable selection of colors and fabrics.
4) BE A FLIRT! - FLIRT! Cosmetics is a super fun and affordable cosmetics line adored by Leighton Meester and they've just launched Lash-a-delic Fast Defining Mascara. In Mod Black, Boogie Brown and Groovy Blue, it delivers great lashes (definition and separation!) with just one coat… and lasts 15 hours! It's a beauty steal for $14 and beginning in April will be available at Kohl's or www.kohls.com.
5) STRAIGHT HAIR - Ok, these days I'm all about trying to give budget-friendly beauty tips, but sometimes a girl's gotta splurge and that's exactly what I did this week. I've had a lifelong struggle with not just curly hair, but FRIZZY hair, which I flatiron every morning. My stylist recommended to me this new Keratin Complex treatment, which basically infuses Keratin into the hair to smooth and straighten it. Let me just say I have never gotten as many compliments on my hair as I have this week AND it takes me a quarter of the time to do. It runs a couple of hundred dollars (worth every penny) depending on your salon. Get more information at www.keratincomplex.com.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Glam Slam: Body & Sole
PLAY IT NOW: Valerie Bertinelli Shows Off Slimmed Down Bikini Body!
PLAY IT NOW: Access Style: Natalie Portman's Vegan Shoe