New York styling assistant Ahnna Lee's casual chic is a perfect blend of girly and tomboy (think bright red lips and military parkas).
Working under legendary stylist Camilla Nickerson, it's no surprise that Lee has honed her already-excellent taste into the stuff of downtown legend. Lee's purse currently contains a nicely-edited selection of "essentials for work and life": a Commes des Garcons wallet, serious sunscreen and a compact camera all made the cut.
1. La Roche-Posay Sunscreen: "I'm always looking for good sunscreen -- this one is perfectly light and strong."
2. Nars Heat Wave Lipstick and M.A.C. "Morange" Lipstick: "I love a bright red lip, especially when there is a little orange in it. I alternate between these two lipsticks regularly."
3. Commes Des Garcons Wallet: "Keeps all the bits together."
4. Red Moleskine Notebook: "What was the name? I've got to write it down."
5. Blackberry: "Keeps my life in order."
6. Canon PowerShot Camera: "I take a lot of photos for research and when I'm on appointments. The blue is perfect and a nice surprise."
7. Cow Thumb Drive: "My cow thumb drive makes me smile and it's an essential for work."