What's inside designer Rachel Pally's purse.
Known for her laid-back California cool, we weren't surprised that designer Rachel Pally
only stashes the hippiest of essentials, from her sturdy PS1 satchel to the lavender hand sanitizer inside it. Here, the designer details her can't-live-without beauty picks and a few romantic knick-knacks (like love notes from her husband).
1. Helmut Lang Wallet:
"I bought this a few months ago. It's huge and holds everything!"
2. Barton Perreira Sunnies
3. Makeup Bag: "I picked this up in Guatemala. I always have a million blushes and lip tints with me.
4. Beauty Must-Haves: "I love Fresh mascara. It lasts all day and looks both natural and glam! Nars Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment in 'Angelique' moisturizes with the perfect hint of color. Becca beach tint is a one stop shop. I use it as blush and as lip color. YSL Rouge Pur lipstick in '66' -- I call the color 'Nude Plus.' It's a beautiful dusty pink and goes with everything! Plus, it never dries your lips out and you can see your reflection in the tube for a flawless application!"
5. Love Notes: "From my wonderful husband."
6. Jessica Nail Polish in Creamy Caramel: "I love this neutral shade on my fingers and my toes. I wear it year-round!"
7. Pentel Pen: "My favorite!"
8. Alba Natural Deodorant: "Since it's the natural kind, you sometimes have to reapply."
9. EO Lavender Hand Sanitizer: "I use this constantly when I travel. Plus, it smells great."
10. Travel Trinkets: "A smooth stone that my husband gave me to hold when I travel. It's for good luck and makes me less anxious if I hold it during takeoff and landing. I hate to fly!"