Cynthia Vincent's effortless little dresses and cool, bohemian separates are wardrobe staples for city-dwelling gals and world ramblers alike. Now, with a lower-priced diffusion collection for QVC and expanded handbag and shoe lines, the designer's easy-chic gear is more ubiquitous than ever. We took a look inside Cynthia's cool tie-dye tote for a closer look at what she keeps close at hand.
1. Tote - "The bag itself is an old favorite from my collection. I have it in almost every print and it makes being on the go easy and carefree. It holds everything and looks great with anything. Definitely a must have!"
2. Protective Nourishment - "Taking care of your skin is so important. It's the one thing you have to wear everyday. I love this Protective Nourishment Natural Sunscreen. Keeps me feeling fresh and I never leave home without it."
3. Jewelry - "At any given moment I might have a dozen necklaces in my tote. Some I keep for inspiration, and some for motivation. You see the fur-ball thing below the vintage locket with my daughter's picture? She made me that. I keep it with me always and it reminds me that everything I do is for her."
4. Phones - "I'm just obsessed with iPhones."
5. Shoes - "I recommend always having a pair of cute comfortable shoes at easy reach. It helps when they're from my collection. You only have two soles and they carry you through life. Treat them well."
6. Evening Bag - "I think it's a great idea to carry around a small bag with you, making getting out on the town for those spontaneous nights out possible. Let's face it, you can't really carry your monster of a tote bag to a Santigold concert."