Illustrator and blogger Bernadette Pascua.
Aside from her gorgeous illustrations, Bernadette Pascua -- the voice behind popular fashion and design blog, Decade Diary -- is known for her unfaltering good taste and eye for spotting up-and-coming trends.
With that kind of style street cred, we were eager to hear which designers top this tastemaker's Fashion Week schedule. (If history is anything to go by, her picks will be the ones we're all talking about through spring and summer).
1. Rodarte: "Seeing how they mix their assorted inspiration for the season is always a nice surprise. They also have the best music to their runway shows, which always suits the mood."
2. Marc Jacobs: "Marc Jacobs puts on such a magical show, nothing short of a spectacle."
3. Proenza Schouler: "Their collections are always so chic and sensible, but I always look forward to what new prints they've come up with for the season."
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim: "Just when I think that I'm not in love with any of the new shows coming out, this collection always saves the day."
5. Alexander Wang: "I love seeing the way Alexander Wang has envisioned what the New York Girl is going to be."