New York fashion designer Lela Rose knows a thing or two about classic style that's still fun and unexpected (if you don't believe us, just take a look at her latest spring collection).
With New Year's Eve fast approaching, the designer shared her ultimate ensemble for a night on the town, complete with two-tone Louboutins and sparkling geode earrings. Our favorite detail: a warm Moncler puffer.
1. One Shoulder Silk-Blend Organza Dress by Lela Rose: "This is the dress I'm planning to wear to a few more parties. I love wearing ivory and black this time of year, as I think ivory is a festive 'non-color' color, and I prefer not to wear cliche colors like red or green."
2. Louboutin Heels: "I love these shoes for all the color and texture mixing. The shape is modern yet classic, and makes your leg look extra long."
3. Rockras by Kimberly McDonald Geode and Diamond Earrings: "I'm hoping to get these Kimberly McDonald geode earrings this year -- they are perfect for any occasion!
4. Moncler Grenoble Jacket: "I adore these Moncler jackets that are supremely warm but in fabrics that are more about luxury than performance -- yet you get both!"
5. Alexander McQueen De-Manta Studded Clutch: "I love this Alexander McQueen clutch. It's the perfect bag to carry day or night!"