With her bold, mixed-print ensembles and daringly cool footwear, it's impossible to miss Susie Bubble—the voice behind U.K.-based style blog Style Bubble—during New York Fashion Week.
While spotting her outfits in the front row has become one of our favorite Fashion Week pasttimes, here, the blogger spills the shows, parties and all-around "crazy" she's most excited for this season.
1. Oldies but Goldies - "Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, Marc Jacobs are normally the core trio that really shape the week and the season."
2. Newbies - "Progressive knitwear labels Eckhaus Latta and Degan and their shows. Creatures of the Wind and Suno are more established, but still exciting to see how they progress in their aesthetic."
3. Crazy - "Thom Browne's theatrical womenswear presentation is always a highlight."
4. Parties - "Opening Ceremony's 10-year anniversary party should be fun, and there's also the 'This Is New York' party at Tribeca Grand, which I'll be hosting."
5. Stores - "I'm going to be dropping by newer stores like Dagny & Barstow and FiveStory for a downtown/uptown overview of Fashion's Night Out. Also eager to check out Proenza Schouler's new store on Madison Avenue."