Miss Switzerland Whitney Toyloy celebrates being named in the Top 10 of the Miss Universe beauty pageant as Miss Puerto Rico Mayra Matos Perez and Miss USA Kristen Dalton look on.
- In case you didn't know, Donald Trump personally picks six of the 15 finalists for Miss Universe every year because, you know, NOBODY knows beautiful ladies like Trump does. [NY Post]
- Monique Lhullier is launching a more affordable wedding dress line! Though by "affordable," we mean $2,300 to $3,500 instead of, you know, $10,000. [StyleList]
- Julie Hause launches a pop-up in Soho! And the Racked girls snapped some pics. [Racked]
- Carla Bruni's rumored to have a role in Woody Allen's next movie, which might be Bruni's first appearance on film since she played herself in "Pret-a-Porter" in 1994. [WWD]
- More reasons to get excited for Betsey Johnson's runway show: Paula Abdul's on the guest list! [WWD]
- More bad news for print: Time Inc. shuttered Style & Design less than a week before the kick-off of fashion week. Ouch. [NY Post]