Hoping to see the cast of Jersey Shore in the front row? Think again. Every member is reportedly on the "uninvited" list.
- The Jersey Shore's "The Situation" posted pictures of himself and Bar Rafaeli on his Facebook page, folks got pretty curious as to what was up. By the next day, Terry Richardson had posted tons of candids from a recent Interview shoot with all the boys from the MTV show (including hilarious pictures of lifting weights) and the mystery was solved. [The Cut, Terry's Diary]
- Burberry's live broadcast in 3-D brought a slew of insiders to Milk Studios, including Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn and Teen Vogue editor Amy Astley. Though we had to ask -- why weren't they actually front row in London? [Page Six]
- For those (like us) that watched the Burberry livestream, you can buy your favorite A/W 2010 outerwear and accessories for the next few days on Burberry's web site. Sadly, no shearling-lined boots. We checked. [Burberry]
- Marc Jacobs chats with It-model Lara Stone in the latest issue of Interview, in which she reveals that she's enlisted Riccardo Tisci (of Givenchy) to design her wedding gown. Good choice, Lara. Good choice. [Interview]
- Bally shoes recruited fledgling designers from Central Saint Martins to submit new shoe designs for the brand. Five finalists were selected, but there's no word yet if those designs will actually be manufactured. Boo. [Fashion Week Daily]
- Sounds like the majority of the fashion blogging community (including us) didn't cover the actual launch of Sonia Rykiel's knitwear launch last weekend all that heavily. No surprise, since it happened two days after Fashion Week ended ... and on a Saturday, at that. Retail still has a lot to learn from Hollywood about premieres. [The Shophound]